Orthopaedic Centre (Trauma & Sport Injury)
Siloam Hospitals Orthopaedic Centre offers prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation services for musculoskeletal system diseases affecting the bone, hinge, muscle, nerve/tendon, ligament and back-up net/structure. These conditions include degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
Located at the Siloam Hospitals Kebon Jeruk site, the Orthopaedic Centre provides the following services:
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD) Test: measures bone loss or bone fracture density
- Hinge plastering: to treat osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Computer Assisted Surgery (CAS) : for hip, hinge, knee, shoulder and leg replacements
- Sport Medicine Surgery: ligament reconstruction and meniscus with Arthroscopy
- Surgical Microscope: assists a more accurate diagnosis to help speed up patient recovery
- Rehabilitation: for muscle, hinge or bone pain Documentation Based Care (DBC): for after-surgery patients.