The Urology Centre of Excellence is well regarded for its expertise in the detection and treatment of urinary tract and urogenital system disorders. The main focus of the Centre is to detect and treat prostate cancer and kidney stones, which make up about 75 percent of urology cases in Indonesia.
Located at the Siloam Hospital Kebon Jeruk site, the highly qualified medical team includes:
- Trans Rectal Ultrasound for prostate: used to detect cancer, infertility and other conditions
- Uroflowmetry: used to detect urinary flow disorder
- Urodynamics: used to detect bladder dysfunction
- CT Urography: used to detect kidney stones
- Non invasive – ESWL (Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy): a less painful method of breaking kidney stones
- Minimally invasive – Holmium Laser Treatment: removes obstructive prostate tissue and bladder stones
- Minimally invasive - endoscopy: removes enlargened prostate tissue
- Urologic Reconstruction: treats urologic injuries resulting from trauma
- Dilation of the urethra: treats urinary tract infection
- Flexible cystoscopy: treats urinary tract infection, incontinence, stones in the bladder and urinary blockage
- Catheterization: one way to negate the impact of incontinence
- Intravesical chemotherapy
Orthopaedic Centre (Trauma & Sport Injury)
Siloam Hospitals Orthopaedic Centre offers prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation services for musculoskeletal system diseases affecting the bone, hinge, muscle, nerve/tendon, ligament and back-up net/structure. These conditions include degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
Located at the Siloam Hospitals Kebon Jeruk site, the Orthopaedic Centre provides the following services:
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD) Test: measures bone loss or bone fracture density
- Hinge plastering: to treat osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Computer Assisted Surgery (CAS) : for hip, hinge, knee, shoulder and leg replacements
- Sport Medicine Surgery: ligament reconstruction and meniscus with Arthroscopy
- Surgical Microscope: assists a more accurate diagnosis to help speed up patient recovery
- Rehabilitation: for muscle, hinge or bone pain Documentation Based Care (DBC): for after-surgery patients.