Have you ever heard of the saying, “anything in excess is bad?” Be careful as it is applicable for exercise, too.
Having experienced and qualified workforce, Siloam hospitals has a reputation of being the most progressive and innovative healthcare provider in Indonesia providing an affordable world-class healthcare experience. We also continue to increase equitable access to quality, affordable healthcare across Indonesia. Adding to our qualities that strengthen Siloam are love, caring, integrity, honesty, empathy, compassion and professionalism.
Siloam has adopted the strategic imperative of making our people and their diversity a competitive advantage. To attain this objective, we have identified three priorities:
1. To have human resources available in quantity and quality with the appropriate skills to respond to the expectations of our patients & clients.
2. To be among the best companies in the region most appreciated by its employees.
3. To invest in the training and development of our staff to be future Siloam leaders.
Siloam has also an excellent Management Associate Program to develop future Siloam leaders over an 18 month period.
If you would like to be a part of the winning team in a rewarding and meaningful hospital, there is no better place than Siloam Hospitals.
WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Depending on your qualification, there are a wide range of career opportunities both in clinical and non-clinical roles. Experience and other competencies will be considered when determining your specific position in any of these roles.
SOME CLINICAL ROLES:
• Nurses & Nurse Assistant
• Pharmacists & Pharmacist Assistant
• Laboratory Technologist
• Medical Record Technician
• Biomedical Technician
SOME NON-CLINICAL ROLES:
• Recruitment Staff
• Training and Education Staff
• Finance and Accounting Staff
• Marketing Staff
• IT Staff
• Front Office Staff
• Maintenance Staff
• Secretary & Administration Staff
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD BEING IN THE SILOAM FAMILY
• A rewarding and meaningful job
• Fun and enriching quality work-life activities
• Competitive compensation & benefits
• Good competency development opportunities
• Excellent career growth opportunities