Thank you for choosing Siloam Hospitals
Plan ahead before your departure. We understand the hardship that you may experience in the preparation of taking a medical treatment out of your hometown or home country. The things listed below summarize the "dian permatasari" actions you can take to have a faster, smoother, and more convenient process during your visit.
1. Get to Know Us
Go to our website and see if there is news that may be helpful to your needs. It is designed to provide a wide range of information, including success stories, our specialists, health-related articles, etc. Please also check out our FAQ to find answers to some basic questions you may have.
2. Select Your Doctor
We currently have more than 1300 doctors in 20 locations to help you get the right treatment. Explore our Find Your Doctors and select a doctor that best meets your requirements. If you need advice from our representatives, please do not hesitate to contact us.
3. Make an Appointment
You may call us to schedule an appointment. Making an appointment in advance will guarantee you a spot to consult your chosen specialist and saves your time.
4. Prepare Your Documents
Please remember to bring the following items during your visit at Siloam Hospital:
- Your health insurance card
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Your Personal Identification, such as identity card, driver’s license, etc.
- Your medical records, X-rays, or prior test results (if requested)
5. Find Accommodation
We would like you to have a hassle-free trip. We have listed some accommodations nearby to ease your journey preparation. Please note that the hotels listed are suggested merely based on their proximity to the hospitals. Do check further details of the hotels before booking a room.
- Step 1. Select the Siloam Hospitals you plan to visit.
- Step 2. Select the hotels or accommodations that cater to your needs and preferences.