Siloam Hospitals offer both air and land ambulance services for patients. Land ambulance service can be found at all hospitals. For air ambulance service, it is currently only provided at some hospitals, including Siloam Hospitals Lippo Village, Siloam Hospitals MRCCC, and Siloam Hospitals TB Simatupang.
We have strong commitment to deliver treatments at the earliest time possible. As soon as we receive your call, our Siloam Ambulance Service will immediately go to your location with a team of highly trained doctors, nurses, medics, and ambulance drivers. Our people will give the best possible medication while you are on the ambulance heading to the hospital.
Ambulance call: 1500911
Our Ambulance Services include:
- Local ambulance calls
- Medical evacuation from seaport or airport
- Hospital-to-hospital transfers
Doctor Appointment/ Outpatient Service
- Scheduled doctor/clinic visit
- Scheduled therapy (e.g. dialysis, chemotherapy, rehabilitation)
Hospital Admission and Discharge
- Home-to-hospital transportation for admissions
- Hospital-to-home transportation for discharges