Siloam Training Center (STC) is located in one of the most developed area in Greater Jakarta. During normal hours it takes just about 30-45 minutes from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. In the term of training, we assure the highest quality of our trainers in their specialties with most up-to-date materials offered based on evidence-based practice. We provide training programs which supported by classrooms and in order to enrich the post-training practical skill from the participants, we also provide simulation rooms like mini hospital.
We also realize the importance of facilities that we provide:
- Book Corner
- Computer Room
- Simulation rooms:
- Front Office & Registration area
- Outpatient Department (OPD)
- Inpatient Department (IPD) VIP
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Operating Theatre: Pre / Post Op
- Emergency: Resuscitation Room / Observation Room
- Clean Utility & Medication Room: room for medication preparation, including chemotherapy medication mixing room.
- And many more.
By our training programs, we believe we can contribute in developing Indonesia’s human resources, especially in healthcare industry so that we can be in line with other developed countries.
Siloam Training Centre will become Indonesia’s trusted training center for human resources both in healthcare and non-healthcare.
- Fully licensed by credible accreditation board and nationally recognized training center.
- Newly recruited Siloam Hospitals Group staffs will demonstrate high productivity levels following the orientation program.
- New and existing Siloam Hospitals Group staffs will be provided with the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Participants attending training within the center will gain credit points for renewal of license.
- The training center will provide programs to external health professionals outside Siloam Hospitals Group.